LOUGHTON CLUB WELFARE OFFICER
LOUGHTON CRICKET CLUB is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for children and young people to enjoy playing cricket.
We do this by:
- Recognising that all children and young people have the right to freedom from abuse.
- Ensuring that all our coaches, officials and volunteers are carefully selected and by accepting responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children and young people in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, by providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Ensuring that access to confidential information is restricted to the person responsible for children and young people or the appropriate authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the Loughton Cricket Club Child Protection Policy and its activities, each year at the Annual General Meeting.
- Appointing a Club Welfare Officer who is responsible for children and young people, who will take specific responsibility for child safety and who will act as the main point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- A copy of this Child Protection Policy Statement is displayed in the pavilion together with the ECB book “Safe Hands, Welfare of young people in cricket policy”
The Club Welfare Officers responsible for children and young people are:
Name: Cliff Greenhill Contact Number 020-8502-2064
Contact: Ben Jacobs Contact Number 07515-668558