All Coaching sessions are conducted by ECB Level2 and Level3 coaches, carrying 1st Aid, SPC and ECB Enhanced CRB.
These individualised sessions are tailored to each player’s needs. Sessions can be split between two players to keep the cost(s) down (please ask for details)
A Typical Session would include:
- One hour sessions
- Technique development in batting, bowling and wicketkeeping.
- Sessions involve specific batting, and bowling, along with skills practices designed to cater for each individual player
- Individual error detection and correction
- Improved confidence and understanding of cricket
- Coaching year-round
- ECB/UKCC accredited coaches
- Balling machine coaching
- Video analysis available (TBA)
If you are interested in arranging one on one session or for further information, please contact Cliff Greenhill. All one on one coaching is booked through the club, payments are made payable to Loughton CC. When an external venue is used you are advised to book the lane hire with the venue directly (or liaise with the appointed coach).