Safeguarding Children at Loughton Cricket Club
Loughton Cricket Club has adopted the England Cricket Board's (ECB) 'Safe Hands – Cricket's Policy for Safeguarding Children'. A full copy of this document is available at the main bar or can be accessed on theECB's website.
Safe Hands Section 1
Safe Hands Section 2
Safe Hands Section 3
The Principle strand of the 'Safe Hands' safeguarding policy is the provision of robust processes and reporting procedures for concerns. In response Loughton Cricket club:
- has produced its own Safeguarding policy in which we state our commitment to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all young cricketers
- appointed two Trained Welfare Officers.
- has robust processes and reporting procedures to ensure appropriate action is taken as a concern is raised. Should you have any concerns regarding the safety / welfare of children playing cricket at Loughton Cricket Club,
- please contact: Cliff Greenhill email@example.com 020-8502-2064
- or Ben Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org 07515 668558